Most Active Stories
- Winter Weather: Clarksville, TN Reports .4 of Ice and Numerous Power Outages
- Winter Storm Closings and Cancellations
- Paducah Natives Premiere Tonight with acoUstiKats on NBC's "The Sing-Off"
- Local Road and Power Resources For Winter Weather
- Christian County Officials To Develop Contingency Plan in Event of DoDEA Cuts
Mon June 24, 2013
Medi-Share Resumes Operations
Kentucky residents can take part in a Christian-only medical risk sharing plan starting tomorrow thanks to new state legislation.
Medi-Share, a Florida-based self-titled cost sharing ministry, will be allowed to operate in the Commonwealth after being banned following a judge’s ruling. Legislation passed in March of this year allows the company to resume operations. In order to take part in the Medi-Share program, churchgoers must sign a pledge refusing to drink, smoke, use drugs or engage in sexual activities outside of marriage.