Most Active Stories
- Battle of the Bands Finals @ MAC March 26 - Be in the LIVE Audience!
- Record-Breaking College Bass Fishing Tournament Held at Kentucky Lake
- School Districts Revise Calendars to Account for Snow Days
- Murray State Equine Science Professor Pairs Student Interests with Real-World Research
- Identifying the Warning Signs of Autism in Young Children
Tue November 24, 2009
McKinney Pleads Not Guilty
By Angela Hatton
Madisonville, KY – A Paducah man accused of murdering a Dawson Springs couple pled not guilty yesterday in Hopkins County District Court. Police arrested Dustin McKinney in Graves County on Friday. McKinney faces two counts of murder and one count of robbery. He will have a preliminary hearing in Hopkins County December 4.