Most Active Stories
- Sixth-Grader's Science Fair Finding Shocks Ecologists
- Commentary: Preventing Gun Violence with "Magical Thinking"
- MSU Professor Gives Context to Central American Refugee Crisis
- Davies Begins Work as Murray State's 13th President
- Kentucky Residents May Soon Need More Than a Driver's License to Get Into Some Federal Buildings
Tue November 24, 2009
McKinney Pleads Not Guilty
By Angela Hatton
Madisonville, KY – A Paducah man accused of murdering a Dawson Springs couple pled not guilty yesterday in Hopkins County District Court. Police arrested Dustin McKinney in Graves County on Friday. McKinney faces two counts of murder and one count of robbery. He will have a preliminary hearing in Hopkins County December 4.