Most Active Stories
- WKMS Battle of the Bands Semi-Finals. Listen, Vote!
- Eastern Oregon University President Bob Davies is One of Two Presidential Finalists
- MSU Board Names Two Presidents Today Including Bob Davies
- Northern State University President James Smith is Second MSU Presidential Finalist
- Davies,'Board Relationships Key to Presidency'
Fri October 9, 2009
McCracken Courthouse Employee Arrested on Trafficking Charges
By Chris Taylor
Paducah, KY – A McCracken County Courthouse employee was arrested on drug trafficking charges yesterday. 57-year-old James Alexander was recorded by Sheriff's detectives selling an inmate a painkiller pill. A subsequent search of his desk and car revealed Hydrocodone and Lortab pills in improper containers. When confronted, Alexander admitted to the transaction without incident. Controlled substance trafficking is a class-D felony and can carry up to five years in prison.