Most Active Stories
- US 641 South Widening Receives Top Priority on Purchase Area Projects List
- UPDATE: Murray State's Provost Is Stepping Down to Be 'On Loan' to CPE
- Kentucky Primary Election Live Blog: James Comer to Seek a Recanvass
- James Comer’s Quest To ‘Pass A Bold Agenda’ Gets Bumpy
- How Could Kentucky Farmers Use Drones?
Mon December 28, 2009
McCracken County's Exit 11 Growth
By Chris Taylor
Paducah, KY – Business off of Interstate 24's Exit 11 in McCracken County is booming. Owners of the newly built Show-Me's sports-themed restaurant are breaking all franchise records at their off-ramp location. The restaurant sits next to the Four Rivers Harley-Davidson motorcycle dealership, which is also seeing a record year in sales. The Paducah Sun reports developers predict the area is set for growth, as recently granted alcohol-sales there have raised interests to build. Exit 11 sees some 84,000 vehicles go by each day and the area provides Southside residents with a dining alternative to the mall.