Most Active Stories
- Battle of the Bands Finals @ MAC March 26 - Be in the LIVE Audience!
- Record-Breaking College Bass Fishing Tournament Held at Kentucky Lake
- School Districts Revise Calendars to Account for Snow Days
- Murray State Equine Science Professor Pairs Student Interests with Real-World Research
- Identifying the Warning Signs of Autism in Young Children
Mon December 28, 2009
McCracken County's Exit 11 Growth
By Chris Taylor
Paducah, KY – Business off of Interstate 24's Exit 11 in McCracken County is booming. Owners of the newly built Show-Me's sports-themed restaurant are breaking all franchise records at their off-ramp location. The restaurant sits next to the Four Rivers Harley-Davidson motorcycle dealership, which is also seeing a record year in sales. The Paducah Sun reports developers predict the area is set for growth, as recently granted alcohol-sales there have raised interests to build. Exit 11 sees some 84,000 vehicles go by each day and the area provides Southside residents with a dining alternative to the mall.