Most Active Stories
- While Dangerous Predicted Winter Weather Won't Contend With '09 Ice Storm
- Global Laser Enrichment Could Bring New Laser-Based Technology to Paducah Gaseous Diffusion Site
- Christian County Officials To Develop Contingency Plan in Event of DoDEA Cuts
- EKU Plans Response To White Supremacist Flyer Posted In Classroom Buildings
- 3 Educators Selected For KY Teacher Hall of Fame
Wed July 18, 2007
McCracken County Public Library Book Sale
By Kate Lochte
Murray, KY – In the last 10 years, more than $150,000 has been generated for the library's print and electronic information resources. From the inception, the Summer Book Sale has been a part of the Paducah Summer Festival and begins again Friday, July 27th from 9 a.m. to 7:30 p.m. and Saturday from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. The sale is held in the gym of St. Paul Lutheran Church located at the intersection of S. 21st and Kentucky Ave. in Paducah. This year's sale will offer more than 10,000 volumes at very reasonable prices.
Click the Listen icon above to hear Kate Locthe's interview with book sale coordinator Jennie Boyarski.