Most Active Stories
- What Kentucky Teachers Think Of Their Schools, Education Department Releases Survey Results
- MSU's Presidential Search Committee Plans to Use National Search Firm
- MSU Board of Regents Approves Dr. Tim Miller as Interim President
- Kentucky to Raise Gas Tax in July
- Survey Finds McConnell Leading Over Democratic Challengers
Wed July 18, 2007
McCracken County Public Library Book Sale
By Kate Lochte
Murray, KY – In the last 10 years, more than $150,000 has been generated for the library's print and electronic information resources. From the inception, the Summer Book Sale has been a part of the Paducah Summer Festival and begins again Friday, July 27th from 9 a.m. to 7:30 p.m. and Saturday from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. The sale is held in the gym of St. Paul Lutheran Church located at the intersection of S. 21st and Kentucky Ave. in Paducah. This year's sale will offer more than 10,000 volumes at very reasonable prices.
Click the Listen icon above to hear Kate Locthe's interview with book sale coordinator Jennie Boyarski.