Most Active Stories
- Owensboro Airport Expanding
- Paducah’s Mail Processing Facility Set to Close, Could Lead to Longer Delivery Times
- Kentucky Lawmakers Attack Climate Change Science In Discussion on Carbon Regulations
- Lawmakers Skewer EPA, Obama Over Coal Regulations
- Conway: Americans for Prosperity Plan to 'Buy' Ky. House
Wed June 13, 2012
McCracken County Names New Consolidated High School Principal Next Week
McCracken County Schools officials will name the principal of the new consolidated high school on Monday. The district held a three month search process which included out of state postings and hundreds of stakeholder surveys.
Assistant Superintendent Heath Cartwright tells the Paducah Sun the position was created at the March 15th board of education meeting with interviews concluding June 7th. The new principal will oversee the school's five academic houses each with assistant principals and guidance counselors.
The new high school opens in the fall 2013.