Most Active Stories
- Sixth-Grader's Science Fair Finding Shocks Ecologists
- Commentary: Preventing Gun Violence with "Magical Thinking"
- MSU Professor Gives Context to Central American Refugee Crisis
- Davies Begins Work as Murray State's 13th President
- Kentucky Residents May Soon Need More Than a Driver's License to Get Into Some Federal Buildings
Wed June 13, 2012
McCracken County Names New Consolidated High School Principal Next Week
McCracken County Schools officials will name the principal of the new consolidated high school on Monday. The district held a three month search process which included out of state postings and hundreds of stakeholder surveys.
Assistant Superintendent Heath Cartwright tells the Paducah Sun the position was created at the March 15th board of education meeting with interviews concluding June 7th. The new principal will oversee the school's five academic houses each with assistant principals and guidance counselors.
The new high school opens in the fall 2013.