Most Active Stories
- Winter Weather: Clarksville, TN Reports .4 of Ice and Numerous Power Outages
- Winter Storm Closings and Cancellations
- Paducah Natives Premiere Tonight with acoUstiKats on NBC's "The Sing-Off"
- Local Road and Power Resources For Winter Weather
- Christian County Officials To Develop Contingency Plan in Event of DoDEA Cuts
McCracken County Fiscal Court
Tue April 10, 2012
McCracken County Fiscal Court Meeting 4/9
The McCracken County Fiscal Court decided last night to schedule a workshop to discuss an advisory board for the county’s animal shelter. Judge-Executive Van Newberry says the current proposal outlines a governing body of five members. The Court will hold the workshop within the next few weeks. The court also voted to allocate $12,000 toward transportation for non-public school children in the St. John’s area. Newberry says for years, the state has given money to the Court for this purpose, and it has mainly helped transport children to the St. Mary’s School System.