Most Active Stories
- Winter Weather: Clarksville, TN Reports .4 of Ice and Numerous Power Outages
- Winter Storm Closings and Cancellations
- Paducah Natives Premiere Tonight with acoUstiKats on NBC's "The Sing-Off"
- Local Road and Power Resources For Winter Weather
- Christian County Officials To Develop Contingency Plan in Event of DoDEA Cuts
Thu August 19, 2010
McCracken County Court Clerk race gets another write in
By Rebecca Feldhaus
Paducah, KY – Recently embattled McCracken County Court Clerk Jeff Jerrell now faces a second write in challenger. Lourdes Hospital nurse supervisor Mark Kidd registered this week to campaign against Jerrell. McCracken County Fiscal Court Members criticized Jerrell's office in June regarding work hours and paid leave policies. Kidd alleges Jerrell is working less than 40 hours a week and thus not serving the public. Becky Bowers filed on July 13 to run for the same office. The final day to register as a write-in candidate is October 22.