Most Active Stories
- Sixth-Grader's Science Fair Finding Shocks Ecologists
- Commentary: Preventing Gun Violence with "Magical Thinking"
- MSU Professor Gives Context to Central American Refugee Crisis
- Davies Begins Work as Murray State's 13th President
- Kentucky Residents May Soon Need More Than a Driver's License to Get Into Some Federal Buildings
Thu July 26, 2007
By Susan Miller
Murray, KY – Meetings this week concerning consolidation of the three McCracken County High Schools have garnered a lot of opposition and media attention. But the county school board is far from making a final decision.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear Susan Miller's report on the McCracken consolidation.