Most Active Stories
- [Slideshow] Early Morning Fire on Murray Court Square
- Sixth-Grader's Science Fair Finding Shocks Ecologists
- MSU Professor Gives Context to Central American Refugee Crisis
- Commentary: Preventing Gun Violence with "Magical Thinking"
- DOE Awards Fluor $420M Contract for Paducah Gaseous Diffusion Plant Decommission and Decontamination
Fri July 26, 2013
McCracken Co. Schools Superintendent on the New High School
Kate Lochte speaks with Dr. Nancy Waldrop, Superintendent of the McCracken County Schools, about the new McCracken County High School. They talk about what qualities make the new school a "landmark" school regionally and nationally, the instructional design known as "small learning communities," and how the small-school intimacy of the previously separated high schools is being preserved in the much larger, consolidated school. Click here for more about the new high school.