Most Active Stories
- MSU's Board Changes Tobacco Policy, Passes Salary Increase and Learns of Org. Structural Change
- Murray Residents Voice Comments on Updates to the Human Rights Ordinance
- Murray Composer on Writing "A Winter's Dawn" - Performance This Saturday
- Geologists Record Widespread Activity On Ste. Genevieve Seismic Zone
- [VIDEO] Big Atomic Plays Sounds Good Live Lunch
Thu October 14, 2010
McConnell Says Kentuckians Have "Buyer's Remorse"
By Angela Hatton
Murray, KY – Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell is among the Republicans working to energize Kentucky voters ahead of the general election. At a well-attended rally for Senate candidate Rand Paul in Murray today, McConnell touted the state's increase in support for the party.
"We've had a chance for the last two years to look at the change that we voted for in 2008. And I sense all across America and definitely all across Kentucky, a serious case of buyer's remorse."
McConnell says Kentucky is one of the pivotal states in the GOP bid to retake the U-S Senate. Politicians expect a tight race ahead of November 2nd between Paul and his opponent, Attorney General Jack Conway.