Most Active Stories
- Winter Weather: Clarksville, TN Reports .4 of Ice and Numerous Power Outages
- Winter Storm Closings and Cancellations
- Local Road and Power Resources For Winter Weather
- Christian County Officials To Develop Contingency Plan in Event of DoDEA Cuts
- Paducah Natives Premiere Tonight with acoUstiKats on NBC's "The Sing-Off"
Fri April 12, 2013
McConnell on proposed gun control bill
U.S. Senator Mitch McConnell says a gun control proposal from New York Democrat Charles Schumer takes the wrong approach. The Kentucky Republican says Schumer wants to make it a federal crime, punishable by up to five years in prison, for a person not to report a lost or stolen gun within 24 hours. McConnell calls Schumer’s bill a “clear overreach” that will punish law-abiding friends, neighbors and families.