Most Active Stories
- Winter Weather: Clarksville, TN Reports .4 of Ice and Numerous Power Outages
- Winter Storm Closings and Cancellations
- Local Road and Power Resources For Winter Weather
- Christian County Officials To Develop Contingency Plan in Event of DoDEA Cuts
- Paducah Natives Premiere Tonight with acoUstiKats on NBC's "The Sing-Off"
Tue July 3, 2012
Mayfield Man Pleads Guilty in Wreck Fatality Charges
A Mayfield man has pleaded guilty to several charges stemming from a Marshall County wreck that killed two of his passengers.
The Paducah Sun reports Michael Williams faces 12 years in prison at his sentencing August 7th. Williams pleaded guilty yesterday in Marshall Circuit Court to two counts of second-degree manslaughter, first-degree wanton endangerment, second-offense DUI and driving on a revoked driver's license. The September crash killed Kaytlin Lamb and and injured a third passenger. Williams told officers he had consumed five or six beers and a mixed drink and smoked marijuana that night. The car he was driving hit a utility pole after it left the road.