Most Active Stories
- WKMS Battle of the Bands Semi-Finals. Listen, Vote!
- Eastern Oregon University President Bob Davies is One of Two Presidential Finalists
- MSU Board Names Two Presidents Today Including Bob Davies
- Northern State University President James Smith is Second MSU Presidential Finalist
- Weather Related Closings for Tuesday, March 4
Health and Welfare
Mon March 26, 2012
Mayfield to get Air Ambulance Base
A private air ambulance service, is establishing a base in Mayfield, Kentucky. Air Evac Lifeteam plans to open the base adjacent to the Jackson Purchase Medical Center in mid April. Officials say the post will employ between 12 and 15 people, and serve communities within a 70-mile radius of Mayfield. The subscription service operates with membership fees, providing free transport for members.