Most Active Stories
- WKMS Battle of the Bands Semi-Finals. Listen, Vote!
- Eastern Oregon University President Bob Davies is One of Two Presidential Finalists
- MSU Board Names Two Presidents Today Including Bob Davies
- Northern State University President James Smith is Second MSU Presidential Finalist
- Weather Related Closings for Wednesday, March 5
Tue May 12, 2009
Mayfield Doctor Faces Charges
By Angela Hatton
Mayfield, KY – A former Mayfield doctor faces hearings after he allegedly treated patients without a license. Dr. Dinesh Shah faces eleven charges, including illegally practicing medicine, assuming a false name, and trafficking in controlled substances. His pretrial hearing is June 22. The state board has suspended Shah's license due to malpractice. He also faces a civil lawsuit in connection with a patient's death. A jury trial is set for that case July 7 in Graves Circuit Court.