Most Active Stories
- US 641 South Widening Receives Top Priority on Purchase Area Projects List
- UPDATE: Murray State's Provost Is Stepping Down to Be 'On Loan' to CPE
- Kentucky Primary Election Live Blog: James Comer to Seek a Recanvass
- James Comer’s Quest To ‘Pass A Bold Agenda’ Gets Bumpy
- How Could Kentucky Farmers Use Drones?
Around the Nation
Tue December 17, 2013
Mass. Brothers Not Too Old To Pose With Santa
Originally published on Tue December 17, 2013 11:30 pm
DAVID GREENE, HOST:
Good morning. I'm David Greene. Every Christmas kids line up to get a picture with Santa. Most stop doing it after a certain age. But not Michael Gray and his younger brother Martin from Massachusetts. They're brothers, age 34 and 29, and for the 29th straight year they posed together with Santa. They say it makes their mom happy. She keeps a book of the photos at home. And Santa's probably happy too since the men now put their kids on his lap instead of sitting there themselves. You're listening to MORNING EDITION. Transcript provided by NPR, Copyright NPR.