Most Active Stories
- First Student To Graduate In May From College To Career Experience Program
- Kentucky Film Tax Incentive Program Draws Production Company to Murray
- Against Residents’ Wishes 250-Year-Old Burr Oak Tree Cut Down On Lake Barkley Bridge Easement
- GOP Gubernatorial Candidates Attack Jack Conway For Not Defending Gay Marriage Ban
- Congressman Whitfield Calls House Ethics Allegations "Absurd"
Fri January 11, 2013
Marshall County Native Makes Music in Nashville's Indie Scene
We continue our occasional series about young artists whose foundations are in western Kentucky but whose work is bringing them success in larger market areas. We've visited with Vic Mazzone in Los Angeles and Candra Kennedy in Philadelphia. This time we go to Nashville for a profile on an indie artist who was born in Murray, raised in Marshall County. Jordan Hamlin is multi-instrumentalist in Nashville's indie music scene. She tours with Katie Herzig, Lucy Wainwright Roche, and others.