Most Active Stories
- Marshall County Judge-Executive Mike Miller Dies; Funeral Arrangements Set
- UPDATED: No Foul Play Suspect in Murray Woman's Death
- Murray Officials Seek Public Feedback on Future of Downtown Projects
- Murray Community Members Discuss How to Rebuild Downtown at Town Hall Meeting
- Eggners Ferry Bridge - Tuesday Night (Dec 23) Closure Cancelled
Tue January 29, 2013
Marshall County Free Clinic Plans to Open Soon
A group of concerned residents of Marshall County have joined together to provide medical services for people in need in the county. And they want to provide those services for free. The Marshall County Free Clinic’s mission is to provide professional medical care for people who otherwise couldn’t afford it.
Shelly Baskin spoke with MCFC board secretary Betsy McClain about the need for the clinic, and also, what the clinic needs.