Most Active Stories
- City of Murray Eliminates City Administrator Position
- Workers Recovering after Explosion at Moonshine Distillery
- Kentucky Revenues Up Amid Greater Demands in Next Budget
- First Student To Graduate In May From College To Career Experience Program
- Kentucky Man Benefits From Pump Treatment for Parkinson's Disease
Tue January 29, 2013
Marshall County Free Clinic Plans to Open Soon
A group of concerned residents of Marshall County have joined together to provide medical services for people in need in the county. And they want to provide those services for free. The Marshall County Free Clinic’s mission is to provide professional medical care for people who otherwise couldn’t afford it.
Shelly Baskin spoke with MCFC board secretary Betsy McClain about the need for the clinic, and also, what the clinic needs.