Most Active Stories
- Murray Residents Voice Comments on Updates to the Human Rights Ordinance
- MSU's Board Changes Tobacco Policy, Passes Salary Increase and Learns of Org. Structural Change
- Murray Composer on Writing "A Winter's Dawn" - Performance This Saturday
- Geologists Record Widespread Activity On Ste. Genevieve Seismic Zone
- [VIDEO] Big Atomic Plays Sounds Good Live Lunch
Tue January 29, 2013
Marshall County Free Clinic Plans to Open Soon
A group of concerned residents of Marshall County have joined together to provide medical services for people in need in the county. And they want to provide those services for free. The Marshall County Free Clinic’s mission is to provide professional medical care for people who otherwise couldn’t afford it.
Shelly Baskin spoke with MCFC board secretary Betsy McClain about the need for the clinic, and also, what the clinic needs.