Most Active Stories
- First Student To Graduate In May From College To Career Experience Program
- Kentucky Film Tax Incentive Program Draws Production Company to Murray
- Against Residents’ Wishes 250-Year-Old Burr Oak Tree Cut Down On Lake Barkley Bridge Easement
- GOP Gubernatorial Candidates Attack Jack Conway For Not Defending Gay Marriage Ban
- Congressman Whitfield Calls House Ethics Allegations "Absurd"
Wet Dry Vote
Mon April 9, 2012
Marshall County Alcohol Vote Coming this Summer
Marshall County will likely hold a vote on whether to allow alcohol sales July 17th. County Judge Executive Mike Miller says he'll recommend the date at the fiscal court meeting next Tuesday. County Clerk Tim York sent Miller a verified petition from the group “Marshall 1st” last week to hold a local option election. York says his office quit counting after verifying 2,160 signatures. That's nearly 100 more than were required. Murray will also hold a local option election on July 17th.