Most Active Stories
- UPDATE: Both Lanes of I-24 Reopened, Oregon Man Charged with 'Use of Weapon of Mass Destruction'
- Calloway County High School Students Request a Gay-Straight Alliance
- UPDATE: Officials Release Identity of Murray Man Found Deceased in Home
- [Update: Verizon All Clear] Widespread AT&T, Verizon Outages Reported in Ky. and Tenn.
- Monroe Co. Judge-Executive Among Republicans Supporting Democrat Jack Conway
Wet Dry Vote
Mon April 9, 2012
Marshall County Alcohol Vote Coming this Summer
Marshall County will likely hold a vote on whether to allow alcohol sales July 17th. County Judge Executive Mike Miller says he'll recommend the date at the fiscal court meeting next Tuesday. County Clerk Tim York sent Miller a verified petition from the group “Marshall 1st” last week to hold a local option election. York says his office quit counting after verifying 2,160 signatures. That's nearly 100 more than were required. Murray will also hold a local option election on July 17th.