Most Active Stories
- Battle of the Bands Finals @ MAC March 26 - Be in the LIVE Audience!
- Record-Breaking College Bass Fishing Tournament Held at Kentucky Lake
- School Districts Revise Calendars to Account for Snow Days
- Murray State Equine Science Professor Pairs Student Interests with Real-World Research
- Identifying the Warning Signs of Autism in Young Children
Wet Dry Vote
Mon April 9, 2012
Marshall County Alcohol Vote Coming this Summer
Marshall County will likely hold a vote on whether to allow alcohol sales July 17th. County Judge Executive Mike Miller says he'll recommend the date at the fiscal court meeting next Tuesday. County Clerk Tim York sent Miller a verified petition from the group “Marshall 1st” last week to hold a local option election. York says his office quit counting after verifying 2,160 signatures. That's nearly 100 more than were required. Murray will also hold a local option election on July 17th.