Most Active Stories
- US 641 South Widening Receives Top Priority on Purchase Area Projects List
- UPDATE: Murray State's Provost Is Stepping Down to Be 'On Loan' to CPE
- Kentucky Primary Election Live Blog: James Comer to Seek a Recanvass
- James Comer’s Quest To ‘Pass A Bold Agenda’ Gets Bumpy
- How Could Kentucky Farmers Use Drones?
Thu August 30, 2012
Marshall Co Marijuana Arrest
A Benton man is in custody following a state police Marijuana Strike Force operation in Marshall County earlier this week. Troopers observed 49-year-old Ronald Ledbetter attempting to remove marijuana plants from a rural plot and recovered 49 plants with a street value of 49 thousand dollars. Ledbetter was arrested and charged with marijuana cultivation and possession, along with tampering with physical evidence. Ledbetter is being held in the Marshall County Jail. KSP Post 1 spokesman Trooper Jay Thomas reports an investigation is ongoing.