Most Active Stories
- Poll Shows Major Support for Medical Marijuana in Kentucky
- Boating Accident on Kentucky Lake Kills Fisherman
- MSU's Dunn Selected to be Youngstown State's Next President
- Recurring Trials for an Iranian Family – A Microcosm of the Persecution of the Baha’is in Iran
- TVA Eyes Closing Power Units at Shawnee Fossil Plant, Other Coal Facilities
Mon December 10, 2012
Marshall Co. Jury Convicts Woman of Manslaughter
A Marshall County jury will be back in session Tuesday to recommend a sentence for a 20-year-old woman convicted last week of second-degree manslaughter, wanton endangerment and drunken driving in a 2011 traffic death. After three days of testimony and more than four hours of deliberation the jury returned the verdict against Tiffany Pittman.
Pittman was involved in a Marshall County wreck that killed Stephen “Jimmy” Harper. She faces up to 15 years in prison.