Most Active Stories
- Mid-Continent Chairman Confirms Layoffs, School Will Operate Through June 30
- MSU Transfer Credit Could Be Available for Mid-Continent Students; AG Conway Pledges Support
- Murray High School Assistant Charged with Rape
- Mid-Continent University Appoints Tom Walden as New Acting President
- Former Kentucky Lawmaker John Arnold Cleared of Ethics Charges
Mon December 10, 2012
Marshall Co. Jury Convicts Woman of Manslaughter
A Marshall County jury will be back in session Tuesday to recommend a sentence for a 20-year-old woman convicted last week of second-degree manslaughter, wanton endangerment and drunken driving in a 2011 traffic death. After three days of testimony and more than four hours of deliberation the jury returned the verdict against Tiffany Pittman.
Pittman was involved in a Marshall County wreck that killed Stephen “Jimmy” Harper. She faces up to 15 years in prison.