Most Active Stories
- Winter Weather: Clarksville, TN Reports .4 of Ice and Numerous Power Outages
- Winter Storm Closings and Cancellations
- Christian County Officials To Develop Contingency Plan in Event of DoDEA Cuts
- Local Road and Power Resources For Winter Weather
- Murray State Presidential Search Committee Selects 11 Finalists
Mon December 10, 2012
Marshall Co. Jury Convicts Woman of Manslaughter
A Marshall County jury will be back in session Tuesday to recommend a sentence for a 20-year-old woman convicted last week of second-degree manslaughter, wanton endangerment and drunken driving in a 2011 traffic death. After three days of testimony and more than four hours of deliberation the jury returned the verdict against Tiffany Pittman.
Pittman was involved in a Marshall County wreck that killed Stephen “Jimmy” Harper. She faces up to 15 years in prison.