Most Active Stories
- City of Murray Eliminates City Administrator Position
- Workers Recovering after Explosion at Moonshine Distillery
- Kentucky Revenues Up Amid Greater Demands in Next Budget
- First Student To Graduate In May From College To Career Experience Program
- Kentucky Man Benefits From Pump Treatment for Parkinson's Disease
Mon December 10, 2012
Marshall Co. Jury Convicts Woman of Manslaughter
A Marshall County jury will be back in session Tuesday to recommend a sentence for a 20-year-old woman convicted last week of second-degree manslaughter, wanton endangerment and drunken driving in a 2011 traffic death. After three days of testimony and more than four hours of deliberation the jury returned the verdict against Tiffany Pittman.
Pittman was involved in a Marshall County wreck that killed Stephen “Jimmy” Harper. She faces up to 15 years in prison.