Most Active Stories
- Winter Weather: Clarksville, TN Reports .4 of Ice and Numerous Power Outages
- Winter Storm Closings and Cancellations
- Paducah Natives Premiere Tonight with acoUstiKats on NBC's "The Sing-Off"
- Local Road and Power Resources For Winter Weather
- Christian County Officials To Develop Contingency Plan in Event of DoDEA Cuts
Mon May 6, 2013
Market House Theatre: One Weekend, Two Shows
Both hours of Sounds Good today feature directors of upcoming productions at the Market House Theatre in Paducah. "Tomato Plant Girl," by Wesley Middleton, opens May 9-12 in the Studio Theatre and follows a new girl in town, sharing a garden with a 'bossy best friend,' when mayhem ensues. 'Love, Loss, and What I Wore" is May 11 and 12th at 7 p.m. This special production for Mother's Day weekend uses clothing and accessories to tell a funny, wistful, and universal stories that women can identify with. Hear both interviews below.
April Cochran is with us first, to chat about “Tomato Plant Girl”
Val Pollard joins us second, with more about “Love, Loss, and What I Wore.”