Most Active Stories
- Archaeological Dig Yields Artifacts Near New Lake Barkley Bridge
- Henderson Co Schools Cutting 80 Positions Next Year
- McConnell and Paul Introduce Tax Bill for Bourbon Producers
- CHART: Kentucky Tourism Spending on the Rise
- Most of Kentucky's GOP Gubernatorial Candidates Vow to Pull the Plug on Kynect
Thu August 1, 2013
Marion Airport Receives Federal Grant
The Federal Aviation Administration has awarded a $499,959 federal grant to the Marion-Crittenden County Airport to help construct a 10-unit hangar.
The FAA grant is expected to cover 90 percent of the cost, with an additional 7.5 percent coming from the Kentucky Transportation Cabinet’s Department of Aviation. The airport itself will cover the remainder – estimated at just under $14,000.