Most Active Stories
- First Student To Graduate In May From College To Career Experience Program
- Kentucky Film Tax Incentive Program Draws Production Company to Murray
- Against Residents’ Wishes 250-Year-Old Burr Oak Tree Cut Down On Lake Barkley Bridge Easement
- GOP Gubernatorial Candidates Attack Jack Conway For Not Defending Gay Marriage Ban
- Congressman Whitfield Calls House Ethics Allegations "Absurd"
Thu August 1, 2013
Marion Airport Receives Federal Grant
The Federal Aviation Administration has awarded a $499,959 federal grant to the Marion-Crittenden County Airport to help construct a 10-unit hangar.
The FAA grant is expected to cover 90 percent of the cost, with an additional 7.5 percent coming from the Kentucky Transportation Cabinet’s Department of Aviation. The airport itself will cover the remainder – estimated at just under $14,000.