Most Active Stories
- Sixth-Grader's Science Fair Finding Shocks Ecologists
- Commentary: Preventing Gun Violence with "Magical Thinking"
- MSU Professor Gives Context to Central American Refugee Crisis
- Davies Begins Work as Murray State's 13th President
- Kentucky Residents May Soon Need More Than a Driver's License to Get Into Some Federal Buildings
Thu August 1, 2013
Marion Airport Receives Federal Grant
The Federal Aviation Administration has awarded a $499,959 federal grant to the Marion-Crittenden County Airport to help construct a 10-unit hangar.
The FAA grant is expected to cover 90 percent of the cost, with an additional 7.5 percent coming from the Kentucky Transportation Cabinet’s Department of Aviation. The airport itself will cover the remainder – estimated at just under $14,000.