Most Active Stories
- Murray Couple Receives City's First Same-Sex Marriage License
- Paducah Homebrewer Awakes from Coma Only to Worry About His Beer
- 'Pocket Park' for Local Art Coming to Paducah's Downtown
- It's a Podcycle: Canadian Motorcycle Hall of Famer Phillip Funnell Visits Murray
- Beshear: State Agencies Should Prepare for Gay Marriage Ruling
Thu August 1, 2013
Marion Airport Receives Federal Grant
The Federal Aviation Administration has awarded a $499,959 federal grant to the Marion-Crittenden County Airport to help construct a 10-unit hangar.
The FAA grant is expected to cover 90 percent of the cost, with an additional 7.5 percent coming from the Kentucky Transportation Cabinet’s Department of Aviation. The airport itself will cover the remainder – estimated at just under $14,000.