Most Active Stories
- UPDATE: Outgoing CCHS Football Coach Overspent Around $30,000
- House Speaker Stumbo Files Bill to Prohibit Brewery-Owned Distributorships
- Paducah Riverfront Hotel Undergoes Design Changes, Delays Possible
- Local Distillery to Produce George Jones-Brand Moonshine
- Kentucky Fish and Wildlife Officials Say No Regulation for Asian Carp Harvests
Thu August 1, 2013
Marion Airport Receives Federal Grant
The Federal Aviation Administration has awarded a $499,959 federal grant to the Marion-Crittenden County Airport to help construct a 10-unit hangar.
The FAA grant is expected to cover 90 percent of the cost, with an additional 7.5 percent coming from the Kentucky Transportation Cabinet’s Department of Aviation. The airport itself will cover the remainder – estimated at just under $14,000.