Most Active Stories
- UPDATE: Both Lanes of I-24 Reopened, Oregon Man Charged with 'Use of Weapon of Mass Destruction'
- Calloway County High School Students Request a Gay-Straight Alliance
- UPDATE: Officials Release Identity of Murray Man Found Deceased in Home
- [Update: Verizon All Clear] Widespread AT&T, Verizon Outages Reported in Ky. and Tenn.
- Monroe Co. Judge-Executive Among Republicans Supporting Democrat Jack Conway
Wed June 13, 2012
Marion Airport Plans for New Terminal
Williamson County Regional Airport in Marion, Illinois hopes to build a new terminal within three years. The airport offers eight daily charter flights to St. Louis.
The 16,000 square foot terminal would handle higher traffic than the current 40 year old terminal. Airport Director Doug Kimmel says the airport has about half the funding needed for the $10-million project; and will look to the Federal Aviation Administration for the rest.