Most Active Stories
- MSU's Board Changes Tobacco Policy, Passes Salary Increase and Learns of Org. Structural Change
- Murray Residents Voice Comments on Updates to the Human Rights Ordinance
- Murray Composer on Writing "A Winter's Dawn" - Performance This Saturday
- Geologists Record Widespread Activity On Ste. Genevieve Seismic Zone
- [VIDEO] Big Atomic Plays Sounds Good Live Lunch
Wed June 13, 2012
Marion Airport Plans for New Terminal
Williamson County Regional Airport in Marion, Illinois hopes to build a new terminal within three years. The airport offers eight daily charter flights to St. Louis.
The 16,000 square foot terminal would handle higher traffic than the current 40 year old terminal. Airport Director Doug Kimmel says the airport has about half the funding needed for the $10-million project; and will look to the Federal Aviation Administration for the rest.