Most Active Stories
- Murray Couple Receives City's First Same-Sex Marriage License
- Paducah Homebrewer Awakes from Coma Only to Worry About His Beer
- It's a Podcycle: Canadian Motorcycle Hall of Famer Phillip Funnell Visits Murray
- 'Pocket Park' for Local Art Coming to Paducah's Downtown
- Beshear: State Agencies Should Prepare for Gay Marriage Ruling
Wed June 13, 2012
Marion Airport Plans for New Terminal
Williamson County Regional Airport in Marion, Illinois hopes to build a new terminal within three years. The airport offers eight daily charter flights to St. Louis.
The 16,000 square foot terminal would handle higher traffic than the current 40 year old terminal. Airport Director Doug Kimmel says the airport has about half the funding needed for the $10-million project; and will look to the Federal Aviation Administration for the rest.