Most Active Stories
- Poll Shows Major Support for Medical Marijuana in Kentucky
- Department of Education Says Midnight Meetings for Dropout Grants Unnecessary
- Recurring Trials for an Iranian Family – A Microcosm of the Persecution of the Baha’is in Iran
- Murray Woman Shares Story of Ongoing Persecution of Baha'is in Iran
- USEC Operations at PGPD Won't Continue
Wed June 13, 2012
Marion Airport Plans for New Terminal
Williamson County Regional Airport in Marion, Illinois hopes to build a new terminal within three years. The airport offers eight daily charter flights to St. Louis.
The 16,000 square foot terminal would handle higher traffic than the current 40 year old terminal. Airport Director Doug Kimmel says the airport has about half the funding needed for the $10-million project; and will look to the Federal Aviation Administration for the rest.