Most Active Stories
- Kentucky Secretary of State Alison Lundergan Grimes is Running For Re-Election
- Kentucky School Districts Brace for $8M in State Cuts
- Prairie State CEO to PPS: "We Are Focused on Eliminating Everything that has Brought us Offline"
- State Rep Kenny Imes Announces Bid for Kentucky Treasurer
- Army Study Analyzes Cutting 16,000 Personnel from Fort Campbell
Tue May 19, 2009
Man's Death Ruled a Drowning
By Angela Hatton
Murray, KY – The Calloway County Coroner believes no foul play surrounds a weekend death on Kentucky Lake. An autopsy confirms 56-year-old Donald Seitz drowned. Police found Seitz vehicle abandoned at Boyd Point Sunday. Fish and Wildlife officials and Calloway County rescuers then found Seitz's empty boat south of the landing and drug the water for his body. Seitz is from Pasadena, Texas, but has a mailing address in New Concord, Kentucky.