Most Active Stories
- US 641 South Widening Receives Top Priority on Purchase Area Projects List
- UPDATE: Murray State's Provost Is Stepping Down to Be 'On Loan' to CPE
- Kentucky Primary Election Live Blog: James Comer to Seek a Recanvass
- James Comer’s Quest To ‘Pass A Bold Agenda’ Gets Bumpy
- How Could Kentucky Farmers Use Drones?
Tue February 24, 2009
Man steals more than $31 thousand from Wal-Mart
By Carrie Pond
Paducah, KY – Bond has been set for the Wal-Mart Supercenter employee who used store computers to steal more than 31-thousand dollars. Ballard County resident Nickey Dunaway was arrested last week for unlawful access to a computer. Dunaway admitted to stealing the money from Paducah's Hinkleville Road Wal-Mart. He used the store's registers to transfer more than $31,000 to credit cards since March 2008. Dunaway is currently housed at the McCracken County Regional Jail.