Most Active Stories
- Battle of the Bands Finals @ MAC March 26 - Be in the LIVE Audience!
- Record-Breaking College Bass Fishing Tournament Held at Kentucky Lake
- School Districts Revise Calendars to Account for Snow Days
- Murray State Equine Science Professor Pairs Student Interests with Real-World Research
- Identifying the Warning Signs of Autism in Young Children
Tue February 24, 2009
Man steals more than $31 thousand from Wal-Mart
By Carrie Pond
Paducah, KY – Bond has been set for the Wal-Mart Supercenter employee who used store computers to steal more than 31-thousand dollars. Ballard County resident Nickey Dunaway was arrested last week for unlawful access to a computer. Dunaway admitted to stealing the money from Paducah's Hinkleville Road Wal-Mart. He used the store's registers to transfer more than $31,000 to credit cards since March 2008. Dunaway is currently housed at the McCracken County Regional Jail.