Most Active Stories
- Battle of the Bands Finals @ MAC March 26 - Be in the LIVE Audience!
- Record-Breaking College Bass Fishing Tournament Held at Kentucky Lake
- School Districts Revise Calendars to Account for Snow Days
- Murray State Equine Science Professor Pairs Student Interests with Real-World Research
- Identifying the Warning Signs of Autism in Young Children
Thu November 12, 2009
Man Pleads Not Guilty to Pot Growing
By Angela Hatton
Paducah, KY – A Trigg County man accused of cultivating over two hundred marijuana plants has pled not guilty in U-S District Court in Paducah. Danny Wade Snyder faces a maximum 40 years in prison and a two million dollar fine. Snyder will go before a federal grand jury for his trial.