Most Active Stories
- Winter Weather: Clarksville, TN Reports .4 of Ice and Numerous Power Outages
- Winter Storm Closings and Cancellations
- Paducah Natives Premiere Tonight with acoUstiKats on NBC's "The Sing-Off"
- Local Road and Power Resources For Winter Weather
- Christian County Officials To Develop Contingency Plan in Event of DoDEA Cuts
Tue July 14, 2009
Man Hit by Train; Lives
By Chris Taylor
Paducah, KY – A P&L train hit a man early this morning in the Reidland area. 27-year-old Bradley Hess of Missouri was apparently laying on the edge of the railroad tracks behind Papa John's Pizza on Clarks River Road. He was hit by the oncoming train, which was moving at 25-30 miles per hour. The train's engineer immediately called 911. Hess was admitted to Western Baptist Hospital with head injuries.