Most Active Stories
- Mid-Continent Chairman Confirms Layoffs, School Will Operate Through June 30th
- Murray High School Assistant Charged with Rape
- Mid-Continent University Appoints Tom Walden as New Acting President
- Former Kentucky Lawmaker John Arnold Cleared of Ethics Charges
- Mid-Continent University "Doing Everything They Can To Stay Open"
Tue July 14, 2009
Man Hit by Train; Lives
By Chris Taylor
Paducah, KY – A P&L train hit a man early this morning in the Reidland area. 27-year-old Bradley Hess of Missouri was apparently laying on the edge of the railroad tracks behind Papa John's Pizza on Clarks River Road. He was hit by the oncoming train, which was moving at 25-30 miles per hour. The train's engineer immediately called 911. Hess was admitted to Western Baptist Hospital with head injuries.