Most Active Stories
- Battle of the Bands Finals @ MAC March 26 - Be in the LIVE Audience!
- Record-Breaking College Bass Fishing Tournament Held at Kentucky Lake
- School Districts Revise Calendars to Account for Snow Days
- Murray State Equine Science Professor Pairs Student Interests with Real-World Research
- Identifying the Warning Signs of Autism in Young Children
Tue July 14, 2009
Man Hit by Train; Lives
By Chris Taylor
Paducah, KY – A P&L train hit a man early this morning in the Reidland area. 27-year-old Bradley Hess of Missouri was apparently laying on the edge of the railroad tracks behind Papa John's Pizza on Clarks River Road. He was hit by the oncoming train, which was moving at 25-30 miles per hour. The train's engineer immediately called 911. Hess was admitted to Western Baptist Hospital with head injuries.