Most Active Stories
- Mid-Continent Chairman Confirms Layoffs, School Will Operate Through June 30
- MSU Transfer Credit Could Be Available for Mid-Continent Students; AG Conway Pledges Support
- Murray High School Assistant Charged with Rape
- Murray State’s Next President Says University Discussing Short, Long Term Roles with Mid-Continent
- Ky. Road Plan Includes $368M for Jackson Purchase
Wed April 11, 2012
Mammoth Cave to Offer Free Tours in Late April
Mammoth Cave National Park is offering two free cave tours later this month in recognition of National Park Week.
Visitors must pick up tickets for the free tours of the Discovery and Mammoth Passage caves, which are being given April 21-29. Park Superintendent Patrick Reed says outdoor activities benefitnot only physical and mental health, but "it's just plain fun."
In addition to the free cave tours, the park has scheduled special walks and other activities on April 21 and Junior Ranger Day on April 28. A full listing of activities is available on the park's website