Most Active Stories
- Winter Weather: Clarksville, TN Reports .4 of Ice and Numerous Power Outages
- Winter Storm Closings and Cancellations
- Paducah Natives Premiere Tonight with acoUstiKats on NBC's "The Sing-Off"
- Local Road and Power Resources For Winter Weather
- Christian County Officials To Develop Contingency Plan in Event of DoDEA Cuts
Fri September 11, 2009
Maker's Mark Sues Other Liquor Company
By Angela Hatton
Louisville, KY – A Kentucky bourbon manufacturer is suing another liquor company and its North American distributor. Maker's Mark Distillery is famous for the red wax seal on its bottles. Maker's says in its lawsuit that the red wax coating on tequila maker Jose Cuervo Reserva de la Familia's bottles is misleading. It has made some people mistakenly think the product is connected with Maker's Mark.