Most Active Stories
- Poll Shows Major Support for Medical Marijuana in Kentucky
- Department of Education Says Midnight Meetings for Dropout Grants Unnecessary
- Recurring Trials for an Iranian Family – A Microcosm of the Persecution of the Baha’is in Iran
- USEC Operations at PGPD Won't Continue
- Murray Woman Shares Story of Ongoing Persecution of Baha'is in Iran
Fri August 12, 2005
Maker's Mark CEO
By Kate Lochte
Murray, KY – Maker's Mark CEO Bill Samuels, Jr., enjoys telling his family's history in the whiskey business, which pretty much parallels the history of the Commonwealth. He visits his old summer stomping grounds in Paducah Friday, August 19th, to regale guests with tales at a benefit Distiller's Dinner at the Luther F. Carson Four Rivers Center for the Arts.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear Samuels explain to Kate Lochte how his father succeeded in making a smoother, sweeter whiskey.