Most Active Stories
- Mid-Continent Chairman Confirms Layoffs, School Will Operate Through June 30
- MSU Transfer Credit Could Be Available for Mid-Continent Students; AG Conway Pledges Support
- Murray High School Assistant Charged with Rape
- Mid-Continent University Appoints Tom Walden as New Acting President
- Ky. Road Plan Includes $368M for Jackson Purchase
Fri August 12, 2005
Maker's Mark CEO
By Kate Lochte
Murray, KY – Maker's Mark CEO Bill Samuels, Jr., enjoys telling his family's history in the whiskey business, which pretty much parallels the history of the Commonwealth. He visits his old summer stomping grounds in Paducah Friday, August 19th, to regale guests with tales at a benefit Distiller's Dinner at the Luther F. Carson Four Rivers Center for the Arts.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear Samuels explain to Kate Lochte how his father succeeded in making a smoother, sweeter whiskey.