Most Active Stories
- Winter Weather: Clarksville, TN Reports .4 of Ice and Numerous Power Outages
- Winter Storm Closings and Cancellations
- Christian County Officials To Develop Contingency Plan in Event of DoDEA Cuts
- Local Road and Power Resources For Winter Weather
- Murray State Presidential Search Committee Selects 11 Finalists
Fri August 12, 2005
Maker's Mark CEO
By Kate Lochte
Murray, KY – Maker's Mark CEO Bill Samuels, Jr., enjoys telling his family's history in the whiskey business, which pretty much parallels the history of the Commonwealth. He visits his old summer stomping grounds in Paducah Friday, August 19th, to regale guests with tales at a benefit Distiller's Dinner at the Luther F. Carson Four Rivers Center for the Arts.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear Samuels explain to Kate Lochte how his father succeeded in making a smoother, sweeter whiskey.