Most Active Stories
- Kentucky Baptists Take Credit for Failure of Medical Marijuana Bills
- Murray State Renews Steve Prohm's Contract Through 2020
- Former Murray High Assistant Coach Pleads Guilty to Rape Cases
- Record-Breaking College Bass Fishing Tournament Held at Kentucky Lake
- Battle of the Bands 2015: Congratulations BIG ATOMIC!
Tue February 28, 2006
Maiden Alley - World's Fastest Indian
By Bryan Bartlett
Murray, KY – Burt Munro never let the dreams of youth fade. After a lifetime of perfecting his classic Indian motorcycle, Burt set off from New Zealand to test his bike at the Bonneville Salt Flats in Utah. With all odds against him, he set a new speed record and captured the spirit of the times. Munro's story is told in the film, "The World's Fastest Indian," showing at Maiden Alley Cinema in Paducah this weekend.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear Bryan Bartlett's discussion with Larry Thomas about the film.