Most Active Stories
- Paducah Natives Premiere Tonight with acoUstiKats on NBC's "The Sing-Off"
- McCracken County School District Tests for Talent
- Abramson Pushes for Tax Reform & Clarifies Future Which Doesn't Include Murray State Presidency
- New Details Coming for Downtown Paducah Hotel
- Kentucky Transportation Official Says No US 68/KY 80 Speed Limit Increase Until Project Complete
Wed June 21, 2006
Maiden Alley - The Lost City
By Bryan Bartlett
Murray, KY – As the revolutionary forces of Fidel Castro and Ernesto "Che" Guevara prepare to invade 1958 Havana, the owner of the city's classiest nightclub struggles to hold together his family, his club and the love of a woman, not knowing that his club will become more than a stage for popular entertainment.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear Bryan Bartlett's interview with Maiden Alley Cinema's Larry Thomas about the film. Larry Thomas books films for Maiden Alley in Paducah. "The Lost City" is showing this weekend. For information or showtimes call the Maiden Alley Cinema or visit their website at maidenalleycinema.com.