Most Active Stories
- Poll Shows Major Support for Medical Marijuana in Kentucky
- Boating Accident on Kentucky Lake Kills Fisherman
- MSU's Dunn Selected to be Youngstown State's Next President
- Recurring Trials for an Iranian Family – A Microcosm of the Persecution of the Baha’is in Iran
- TVA Eyes Closing Power Units at Shawnee Fossil Plant, Other Coal Facilities
Thu June 21, 2007
Maiden Alley - "Away From Her"
By Chad Lampe
Murray, KY – After spending nearly fifty hears with a loved one, it would be heart-breaking to wake next to your mate and not remember his or her name. This situation is all too common for Alzheimer victims. Chad Lampe speaks to Maiden Alley Cinema's Larry Thomas about "Away From Her," a film that chronicles a marriage ravaged by the disease.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear Lampe's interview with Thomas about this week's Maiden Alley film. For show-times and rating information, visit www.maidenalleycinema.com.