Most Active Stories
- Sixth-Grader's Science Fair Finding Shocks Ecologists
- MSU Professor Gives Context to Central American Refugee Crisis
- Commentary: Preventing Gun Violence with "Magical Thinking"
- Davies Begins Work as Murray State's 13th President
- Kentucky Residents May Soon Need More Than a Driver's License to Get Into Some Federal Buildings
Fri September 18, 2009
Magistrate's Trial Set for April
By Angela Hatton
Madisonville, KY – A jury trial is set for Hopkins County Magistrate Wesley Lynn. Lynn faces sexual abuse charges stemming from his time as a paramedic at Trover Health System. The Madisonville Messenger reports Lynn has two other indictments for sexual assault, rape, sodomy, and harassment. In total, seven women have accused him of misconduct. The alleged incidents occurred between 2006 and 2008, when Lynn resigned from the hospital. He maintains his innocence. The trial is set for April 13th.