Most Active Stories
- WKMS Battle of the Bands Semi-Finals. Listen, Vote!
- Eastern Oregon University President Bob Davies is One of Two Presidential Finalists
- MSU Board Names Two Presidents Today Including Bob Davies
- Northern State University President James Smith is Second MSU Presidential Finalist
- Weather Related Closings for Wednesday, March 5
Fri September 18, 2009
Magistrate's Trial Set for April
By Angela Hatton
Madisonville, KY – A jury trial is set for Hopkins County Magistrate Wesley Lynn. Lynn faces sexual abuse charges stemming from his time as a paramedic at Trover Health System. The Madisonville Messenger reports Lynn has two other indictments for sexual assault, rape, sodomy, and harassment. In total, seven women have accused him of misconduct. The alleged incidents occurred between 2006 and 2008, when Lynn resigned from the hospital. He maintains his innocence. The trial is set for April 13th.