Most Active Stories
- US 641 South Widening Receives Top Priority on Purchase Area Projects List
- UPDATE: Murray State's Provost Is Stepping Down to Be 'On Loan' to CPE
- Kentucky Primary Election Live Blog: James Comer to Seek a Recanvass
- James Comer’s Quest To ‘Pass A Bold Agenda’ Gets Bumpy
- How Could Kentucky Farmers Use Drones?
Tue July 24, 2012
Madisonville Reinstates Burn Ban
Madisonville Mayor David Jackson has reinstated a ban on fireworks and outdoor burning within city limits due to continuing dry conditions.
The Madisonville Messenger said the executive order was issued Monday afternoon and remains in effect until further notice. Jackson urged residents to comply with the order to help preserve homes and property from damage.