Most Active Stories
- While Dangerous Predicted Winter Weather Won't Contend With '09 Ice Storm
- Global Laser Enrichment Could Bring New Laser-Based Technology to Paducah Gaseous Diffusion Site
- Christian County Officials To Develop Contingency Plan in Event of DoDEA Cuts
- 3 Educators Selected For KY Teacher Hall of Fame
- EKU Plans Response To White Supremacist Flyer Posted In Classroom Buildings
Tue July 24, 2012
Madisonville Reinstates Burn Ban
Madisonville Mayor David Jackson has reinstated a ban on fireworks and outdoor burning within city limits due to continuing dry conditions.
The Madisonville Messenger said the executive order was issued Monday afternoon and remains in effect until further notice. Jackson urged residents to comply with the order to help preserve homes and property from damage.