Most Active Stories
- Kentucky Secretary of State Alison Lundergan Grimes is Running For Re-Election
- Kentucky School Districts Brace for $8M in State Cuts
- Prairie State CEO to PPS: "We Are Focused on Eliminating Everything that has Brought us Offline"
- State Rep Kenny Imes Announces Bid for Kentucky Treasurer
- Army Study Analyzes Cutting 16,000 Personnel from Fort Campbell
Tue July 24, 2012
Madisonville Reinstates Burn Ban
Madisonville Mayor David Jackson has reinstated a ban on fireworks and outdoor burning within city limits due to continuing dry conditions.
The Madisonville Messenger said the executive order was issued Monday afternoon and remains in effect until further notice. Jackson urged residents to comply with the order to help preserve homes and property from damage.