Most Active Stories
- Winter Weather: Clarksville, TN Reports .4 of Ice and Numerous Power Outages
- Winter Storm Closings and Cancellations
- Paducah Natives Premiere Tonight with acoUstiKats on NBC's "The Sing-Off"
- Local Road and Power Resources For Winter Weather
- Christian County Officials To Develop Contingency Plan in Event of DoDEA Cuts
Wed July 17, 2013
Madisonville Leaders On Kentucky Export Initative Outreach
Madisonville-Hopkins County Chamber President Lee Lingo and Madisonville Area Manufacturers Association President Kent Waide of Ruby Concrete join Kate Lochte on Sounds Good. They are collaborating on a Kentucky Export Initiative Outreach Meeting Thursday. The luncheon will help local and regional businesses learn about opportunities and benefits in exporting products. The two organizations partner to bring the event to the Madisonville Economic Development office at 755 Industrial Road, at 11:30 a.m. tomorrow (Thursday, July 18).