Most Active Stories
- First Student To Graduate In May From College To Career Experience Program
- Kentucky Film Tax Incentive Program Draws Production Company to Murray
- Against Residents’ Wishes 250-Year-Old Burr Oak Tree Cut Down On Lake Barkley Bridge Easement
- GOP Gubernatorial Candidates Attack Jack Conway For Not Defending Gay Marriage Ban
- Congressman Whitfield Calls House Ethics Allegations "Absurd"
Wed July 31, 2013
Madisonville Human Remains Identified
The Hopkins County Sheriff’s Office has identified the human remains found in a small creek behind a residential area in Madisonville as 42-year-old Rodney Brent “Bo” Hale.
Hale went missing from a residence on Continental Drive in November 2010. Residents of Continental Drive reported finding the remains on June 29.
Officials haven't yet determined a cause of death. The investigation is ongoing.