Most Active Stories
- [Slideshow: Afternoon Photos Added] Early Morning Fire on Murray Court Square
- Murray Downtown Fire: Gutted Buildings Likely to be Razed
- Sixth-Grader's Science Project Catches Ecologists' Attention
- DOE Awards Fluor $420M Contract for Paducah Gaseous Diffusion Plant Decommission and Decontamination
- Hemp Oil Not a Source of CBD Which Could Be Used in Epilepsy Treatments
Wed July 31, 2013
Madisonville Human Remains Identified
The Hopkins County Sheriff’s Office has identified the human remains found in a small creek behind a residential area in Madisonville as 42-year-old Rodney Brent “Bo” Hale.
Hale went missing from a residence on Continental Drive in November 2010. Residents of Continental Drive reported finding the remains on June 29.
Officials haven't yet determined a cause of death. The investigation is ongoing.