Most Active Stories
- [Slideshow: Afternoon Photos Added] Early Morning Fire on Murray Court Square
- Sixth-Grader's Science Fair Finding Shocks Ecologists
- DOE Awards Fluor $420M Contract for Paducah Gaseous Diffusion Plant Decommission and Decontamination
- MSU Professor Gives Context to Central American Refugee Crisis
- Commentary: Preventing Gun Violence with "Magical Thinking"
Wed July 31, 2013
Madisonville Human Remains Identified
The Hopkins County Sheriff’s Office has identified the human remains found in a small creek behind a residential area in Madisonville as 42-year-old Rodney Brent “Bo” Hale.
Hale went missing from a residence on Continental Drive in November 2010. Residents of Continental Drive reported finding the remains on June 29.
Officials haven't yet determined a cause of death. The investigation is ongoing.