Most Active Stories
- Kentucky Secretary of State Alison Lundergan Grimes is Running For Re-Election
- Kentucky School Districts Brace for $8M in State Cuts
- Prairie State CEO to PPS: "We Are Focused on Eliminating Everything that has Brought us Offline"
- State Rep Kenny Imes Announces Bid for Kentucky Treasurer
- Army Study Analyzes Cutting 16,000 Personnel from Fort Campbell
Wed July 31, 2013
Madisonville Human Remains Identified
The Hopkins County Sheriff’s Office has identified the human remains found in a small creek behind a residential area in Madisonville as 42-year-old Rodney Brent “Bo” Hale.
Hale went missing from a residence on Continental Drive in November 2010. Residents of Continental Drive reported finding the remains on June 29.
Officials haven't yet determined a cause of death. The investigation is ongoing.