Most Active Stories
- Marshall County Judge-Executive Mike Miller Dies; Funeral Arrangements Set
- UPDATED: No Foul Play Suspect in Murray Woman's Death
- Murray Officials Seek Public Feedback on Future of Downtown Projects
- Murray Community Members Discuss How to Rebuild Downtown at Town Hall Meeting
- Eggners Ferry Bridge - Tuesday Night (Dec 23) Closure Cancelled
Wed July 31, 2013
Madisonville Human Remains Identified
The Hopkins County Sheriff’s Office has identified the human remains found in a small creek behind a residential area in Madisonville as 42-year-old Rodney Brent “Bo” Hale.
Hale went missing from a residence on Continental Drive in November 2010. Residents of Continental Drive reported finding the remains on June 29.
Officials haven't yet determined a cause of death. The investigation is ongoing.