Most Active Stories
- Battle of the Bands Finals @ MAC March 26 - Be in the LIVE Audience!
- Record-Breaking College Bass Fishing Tournament Held at Kentucky Lake
- School Districts Revise Calendars to Account for Snow Days
- Murray State Equine Science Professor Pairs Student Interests with Real-World Research
- Identifying the Warning Signs of Autism in Young Children
Tue November 10, 2009
Madisonville Future Plan
By Paco Long-Mendez/The Messenger
Hopkins County, KY –
The Hopkins County Joint Planning Commission is surveying residents for input on the upcoming 2030 Comprehensive Plan. Commission Director Ted Adkins says the update has been delayed until 2010 so data from 2008 New City Initiative and U.S. Census can be included in the report. The Madisonville Messenger reports the Plan should be printed and available late next year.