Most Active Stories
- US 641 South Widening Receives Top Priority on Purchase Area Projects List
- UPDATE: Murray State's Provost Is Stepping Down to Be 'On Loan' to CPE
- Kentucky Primary Election Live Blog: James Comer to Seek a Recanvass
- James Comer’s Quest To ‘Pass A Bold Agenda’ Gets Bumpy
- How Could Kentucky Farmers Use Drones?
Tue November 10, 2009
Madisonville Future Plan
By Paco Long-Mendez/The Messenger
Hopkins County, KY –
The Hopkins County Joint Planning Commission is surveying residents for input on the upcoming 2030 Comprehensive Plan. Commission Director Ted Adkins says the update has been delayed until 2010 so data from 2008 New City Initiative and U.S. Census can be included in the report. The Madisonville Messenger reports the Plan should be printed and available late next year.