Most Active Stories
- Kentucky Secretary of State Alison Lundergan Grimes is Running For Re-Election
- Kentucky School Districts Brace for $8M in State Cuts
- Prairie State CEO to PPS: "We Are Focused on Eliminating Everything that has Brought us Offline"
- State Rep Kenny Imes Announces Bid for Kentucky Treasurer
- Army Study Analyzes Cutting 16,000 Personnel from Fort Campbell
Tue November 10, 2009
Madisonville Future Plan
By Paco Long-Mendez/The Messenger
Hopkins County, KY –
The Hopkins County Joint Planning Commission is surveying residents for input on the upcoming 2030 Comprehensive Plan. Commission Director Ted Adkins says the update has been delayed until 2010 so data from 2008 New City Initiative and U.S. Census can be included in the report. The Madisonville Messenger reports the Plan should be printed and available late next year.