Most Active Stories
- What Kentucky Teachers Think Of Their Schools, Education Department Releases Survey Results
- MSU's Presidential Search Committee Plans to Use National Search Firm
- MSU Board of Regents Approves Dr. Tim Miller as Interim President
- Kentucky to Raise Gas Tax in July
- Survey Finds McConnell Leading Over Democratic Challengers
Fri September 14, 2012
Madisonville Company Signs Partnership with Chinese Company
Madisonville oil and gas production company Navitas Land and Mineral hopes to more than double its employees through a partnership with Chinese Company Shengli Highland Petroleum Equipment. Navitas CEO Daniel Williams says Highland will provide supplies and help with Navitas’s drilling site production.
He expects the move will create around 40 full time jobs in the area over the next six months. Navitas is a developmental drilling company with production sites throughout the Illinois Basin.