Most Active Stories
- Poll Shows Major Support for Medical Marijuana in Kentucky
- Department of Education Says Midnight Meetings for Dropout Grants Unnecessary
- Recurring Trials for an Iranian Family – A Microcosm of the Persecution of the Baha’is in Iran
- Murray Woman Shares Story of Ongoing Persecution of Baha'is in Iran
- USEC Operations at PGPD Won't Continue
Fri September 14, 2012
Madisonville Company Signs Partnership with Chinese Company
Madisonville oil and gas production company Navitas Land and Mineral hopes to more than double its employees through a partnership with Chinese Company Shengli Highland Petroleum Equipment. Navitas CEO Daniel Williams says Highland will provide supplies and help with Navitas’s drilling site production.
He expects the move will create around 40 full time jobs in the area over the next six months. Navitas is a developmental drilling company with production sites throughout the Illinois Basin.