Most Active Stories
- Snowfall Predictions Grow; Icing Expected in Southern Western Kentucky Overnight
- Winter Storm Closings and Cancellations
- Global Laser Enrichment Could Bring New Laser-Based Technology to Paducah Gaseous Diffusion Site
- Christian County Officials To Develop Contingency Plan in Event of DoDEA Cuts
- Preserving Our Voices 2013
Fri September 14, 2012
Madisonville Company Signs Partnership with Chinese Company
Madisonville oil and gas production company Navitas Land and Mineral hopes to more than double its employees through a partnership with Chinese Company Shengli Highland Petroleum Equipment. Navitas CEO Daniel Williams says Highland will provide supplies and help with Navitas’s drilling site production.
He expects the move will create around 40 full time jobs in the area over the next six months. Navitas is a developmental drilling company with production sites throughout the Illinois Basin.