Most Active Stories
- Winter Weather: Clarksville, TN Reports .4 of Ice and Numerous Power Outages
- Winter Storm Closings and Cancellations
- Paducah Natives Premiere Tonight with acoUstiKats on NBC's "The Sing-Off"
- Local Road and Power Resources For Winter Weather
- Christian County Officials To Develop Contingency Plan in Event of DoDEA Cuts
Fri February 24, 2012
Madisonville Church Employee Arrested for Child Pornography
A Madisonville church maintenance worker charged with 300 counts of possession of child pornography is in jail on a $10,000 dollar bond. Kentucky State Police executed a search warrant at 25-year-old Martin Clouse’s home Wednesday night. Police say the warrant was part of an investigation of online child pornography sharing that began in November. Pastor John Thomas of Christ the King Church, where Clouse was employed, says Clouse rarely had contact with children at the church. He also says they perform background checks on employees and attend training to protect children in the church. Clouse’s next court appearance is scheduled for March 2nd.