Most Active Stories
- Kentucky Secretary of State Alison Lundergan Grimes is Running For Re-Election
- Kentucky School Districts Brace for $8M in State Cuts
- Prairie State CEO to PPS: "We Are Focused on Eliminating Everything that has Brought us Offline"
- State Rep Kenny Imes Announces Bid for Kentucky Treasurer
- Army Study Analyzes Cutting 16,000 Personnel from Fort Campbell
Thu October 10, 2013
Madisonville Chamber Director on the I-69 Development Conference
Kate Lochte speaks with Hopkins County-Madisonville Chamber Director Lee Lingo about its upcoming I-69 Kentucky Development Conference presented by Rogers Group. The purpose of the Conference, presented by Rogers Group, Inc. is to help communities prepare for the economic benefits and transitions of the I-69 Corridor that is a planned 55 mile freeway overlapping portions of I-24 and the Western Kentucky Parkway, to improve trade and travel across western Kentucky. The Conference is on Tuesday, October 15, from 8:30 am to 5 pm at the Ballard Convention Center in Madisonville. Click here to find out more about the event and how to participate.