Most Active Stories
- First Student To Graduate In May From College To Career Experience Program
- Kentucky Film Tax Incentive Program Draws Production Company to Murray
- Against Residents’ Wishes 250-Year-Old Burr Oak Tree Cut Down On Lake Barkley Bridge Easement
- GOP Gubernatorial Candidates Attack Jack Conway For Not Defending Gay Marriage Ban
- Congressman Whitfield Calls House Ethics Allegations "Absurd"
Thu October 10, 2013
Madisonville Chamber Director on the I-69 Development Conference
Kate Lochte speaks with Hopkins County-Madisonville Chamber Director Lee Lingo about its upcoming I-69 Kentucky Development Conference presented by Rogers Group. The purpose of the Conference, presented by Rogers Group, Inc. is to help communities prepare for the economic benefits and transitions of the I-69 Corridor that is a planned 55 mile freeway overlapping portions of I-24 and the Western Kentucky Parkway, to improve trade and travel across western Kentucky. The Conference is on Tuesday, October 15, from 8:30 am to 5 pm at the Ballard Convention Center in Madisonville. Click here to find out more about the event and how to participate.