Most Active Stories
- Battle of the Bands Finals @ MAC March 26 - Be in the LIVE Audience!
- Record-Breaking College Bass Fishing Tournament Held at Kentucky Lake
- School Districts Revise Calendars to Account for Snow Days
- Murray State Equine Science Professor Pairs Student Interests with Real-World Research
- Identifying the Warning Signs of Autism in Young Children
Mon September 7, 2009
Madisonville airport uses stimulus money
By Long-Mendez/ isurf-hopkinsco.com
Hopkins Co., KY – Madisonville Municipal Airport is using stimulus money to fund a one point three million dollar renovation project. According to the website isurf-hopkins-C-O, completed projects include re-pavements and a lengthened and widened taxi-way that runs parallel to the entire runway. The runway was renovated in 2005. The Madisonville Airport receives from private, corporate and medical planes.