Most Active Stories
- WKMS Battle of the Bands Semi-Finals. Listen, Vote!
- Eastern Oregon University President Bob Davies is One of Two Presidential Finalists
- MSU Board Names Two Presidents Today Including Bob Davies
- Northern State University President James Smith is Second MSU Presidential Finalist
- Weather Related Closings for Wednesday, March 5
Wed July 8, 2009
Mackie Case Goes to Grand Jury
By Chris Taylor
Paducah, KY – McCracken District Judge Chris Hollowell is sending the case against Angela Orenduff Mackie to a grand jury after finding probable cause yesterday. The grand jury will deliberate whether Mackie was willing or forced to take a trip to South Carolina with a man police have charged with murder. She was allegedly witness to her husband fatally shooting Jon Crouch while driving separate cars back in May. Mackie is charged with hindering apprehension of a suspect and possession of cocaine and drug paraphernalia. If the grand jury hands down an indictment, she will be arraigned in circuit court August 21.