Most Active Stories
- MSU's Dunn Selected to be Youngstown State's Next President
- MSU Board of Regents Vote Again Against New Contract for Dunn
- Boating Accident on Kentucky Lake Kills Fisherman
- KY College Planning Conference For Minorities Set
- MSU Board of Regents Meeting; Possible Revote on Dunn's Contract & Closed Session Planned
Wed January 3, 2007
MAC - Bobby
By Bryan Bartlett
Murray, KY – In the film "Bobby," actor and now writer/director, Emilio Estevez revisits the night of June 6,1968, when Senator Robert F. Kennedy was gunned down at the Ambassador Hotel in Los Angeles. In his historical drama, Estevez examines how the lives of those at the hotel that evening intersect, set against the backdrop of the cultural issues gripping the country at the time: racism, sexual inequality and class differences.
Click the "Listen" icon above to hear Bryan Bartlett's discussion with Maiden Alley Cinema's Larry Thomas. The film "Bobby" is showing this weekend. For information or showtimes call the Maiden Alley Cinema or visit their website here.