Most Active Stories
- Winter Weather: Clarksville, TN Reports .4 of Ice and Numerous Power Outages
- Winter Storm Closings and Cancellations
- Christian County Officials To Develop Contingency Plan in Event of DoDEA Cuts
- Local Road and Power Resources For Winter Weather
- Global Laser Enrichment Could Bring New Laser-Based Technology to Paducah Gaseous Diffusion Site
Mon December 3, 2012
Lyon County Investigate Child Death
Kentucky State Police are looking into the death of an Eddyville two year old following an accident Friday. Charles Bobinsky was riding with his grandfather on a skid steer loader when he fell off, receiving a massive head injury.
The child died later that day at the Caldwell County ER. The investigation is ongoing.