Most Active Stories
- Poll Shows Major Support for Medical Marijuana in Kentucky
- MSU's Dunn Selected to be Youngstown State's Next President
- Boating Accident on Kentucky Lake Kills Fisherman
- Recurring Trials for an Iranian Family – A Microcosm of the Persecution of the Baha’is in Iran
- Datebook: May 10 - Anna Jarvis Leads First Mother's Day 105 Years Ago
Mon December 3, 2012
Lyon County Investigate Child Death
Kentucky State Police are looking into the death of an Eddyville two year old following an accident Friday. Charles Bobinsky was riding with his grandfather on a skid steer loader when he fell off, receiving a massive head injury.
The child died later that day at the Caldwell County ER. The investigation is ongoing.