Most Active Stories
- What Kentucky Teachers Think Of Their Schools, Education Department Releases Survey Results
- MSU's Presidential Search Committee Plans to Use National Search Firm
- MSU Board of Regents Approves Dr. Tim Miller as Interim President
- Kentucky to Raise Gas Tax in July
- Survey Finds McConnell Leading Over Democratic Challengers
Mon December 3, 2012
Lyon County Investigate Child Death
Kentucky State Police are looking into the death of an Eddyville two year old following an accident Friday. Charles Bobinsky was riding with his grandfather on a skid steer loader when he fell off, receiving a massive head injury.
The child died later that day at the Caldwell County ER. The investigation is ongoing.