Most Active Stories
- US 641 South Widening Receives Top Priority on Purchase Area Projects List
- UPDATE: Murray State's Provost Is Stepping Down to Be 'On Loan' to CPE
- Kentucky Primary Election Live Blog: James Comer to Seek a Recanvass
- James Comer’s Quest To ‘Pass A Bold Agenda’ Gets Bumpy
- How Could Kentucky Farmers Use Drones?
Mon December 3, 2012
Lyon County Investigate Child Death
Kentucky State Police are looking into the death of an Eddyville two year old following an accident Friday. Charles Bobinsky was riding with his grandfather on a skid steer loader when he fell off, receiving a massive head injury.
The child died later that day at the Caldwell County ER. The investigation is ongoing.