Most Active Stories
- Battle of the Bands Finals @ MAC March 26 - Be in the LIVE Audience!
- Record-Breaking College Bass Fishing Tournament Held at Kentucky Lake
- School Districts Revise Calendars to Account for Snow Days
- Murray State Equine Science Professor Pairs Student Interests with Real-World Research
- Identifying the Warning Signs of Autism in Young Children
Tue July 14, 2009
Lynn Gets Trial Date Soon
By Caleb Campbell
Madisonville, KY – A trial date should be set mid-September for Hopkins County Seventh District Magistrate Wesley Lynn. He faces rape, sodomy, and sexual abuse charges received when he worked as a paramedic at the Regional Medical Center. The Madisonville Messenger reports Lynn is facing two separate indictments from 2 former female patients. Attorneys from both sides met with Circuit Judge James Brantley for a pretrial conference yesterday. Both parties believe that all indictments have been served and can move forward with a trial date soon.