Most Active Stories
- WKMS Battle of the Bands Semi-Finals. Listen, Vote!
- Eastern Oregon University President Bob Davies is One of Two Presidential Finalists
- MSU Board Names Two Presidents Today Including Bob Davies
- Northern State University President James Smith is Second MSU Presidential Finalist
- Davies,'Board Relationships Key to Presidency'
Tue July 14, 2009
Lynn Gets Trial Date Soon
By Caleb Campbell
Madisonville, KY – A trial date should be set mid-September for Hopkins County Seventh District Magistrate Wesley Lynn. He faces rape, sodomy, and sexual abuse charges received when he worked as a paramedic at the Regional Medical Center. The Madisonville Messenger reports Lynn is facing two separate indictments from 2 former female patients. Attorneys from both sides met with Circuit Judge James Brantley for a pretrial conference yesterday. Both parties believe that all indictments have been served and can move forward with a trial date soon.