Most Active Stories
- Winter Weather: Clarksville, TN Reports .4 of Ice and Numerous Power Outages
- Winter Storm Closings and Cancellations
- Paducah Natives Premiere Tonight with acoUstiKats on NBC's "The Sing-Off"
- Local Road and Power Resources For Winter Weather
- Christian County Officials To Develop Contingency Plan in Event of DoDEA Cuts
Tue July 14, 2009
Lynn Gets Trial Date Soon
By Caleb Campbell
Madisonville, KY – A trial date should be set mid-September for Hopkins County Seventh District Magistrate Wesley Lynn. He faces rape, sodomy, and sexual abuse charges received when he worked as a paramedic at the Regional Medical Center. The Madisonville Messenger reports Lynn is facing two separate indictments from 2 former female patients. Attorneys from both sides met with Circuit Judge James Brantley for a pretrial conference yesterday. Both parties believe that all indictments have been served and can move forward with a trial date soon.