Most Active Stories
- Battle of the Bands Finals @ MAC March 26 - Be in the LIVE Audience!
- Record-Breaking College Bass Fishing Tournament Held at Kentucky Lake
- School Districts Revise Calendars to Account for Snow Days
- Murray State Equine Science Professor Pairs Student Interests with Real-World Research
- Identifying the Warning Signs of Autism in Young Children
Tue October 20, 2009
Lowes Shooter Trial Set
By Angela Hatton
Mayfield, KY – The woman accused of shooting at her husband in a Mayfield hardware store will go to trial next year. Ann-Marie Smith entered a Lowe's store in June and shot at her husband five times, hitting him once in the hand. WPSD-TV reports Smith's trial will be March 25 in Graves County Circuit Court. She faces attempted murder and wanton endangerment charges.