Most Active Stories
- Sixth-Grader's Science Fair Finding Shocks Ecologists
- Commentary: Preventing Gun Violence with "Magical Thinking"
- MSU Professor Gives Context to Central American Refugee Crisis
- Davies Begins Work as Murray State's 13th President
- Kentucky Residents May Soon Need More Than a Driver's License to Get Into Some Federal Buildings
Wed July 18, 2012
Lowes Couple Arrested for String of Burglaries
The Graves County Sheriff’s Department has charged two people in connection to multiple county burglaries dating back to February. Police arrested 41-year-old John Hale and 33-year-old Angela Hale of Lowes this week, and charged them with 16 burglaries and thefts.
Police tracked the couple to Hendersonand recovered multiple items at a residence there. Stolen goods include two four-wheelers, lawn mowers, tools, firearms, electronics and a large amount of jewelry. Redmon said investigators will sort the items and find the rightful owners. The Hales were arraigned in HendersonTuesday. A GravesCountycourt date has not been set.