Most Active Stories
- First Student To Graduate In May From College To Career Experience Program
- Kentucky Film Tax Incentive Program Draws Production Company to Murray
- Against Residents’ Wishes 250-Year-Old Burr Oak Tree Cut Down On Lake Barkley Bridge Easement
- GOP Gubernatorial Candidates Attack Jack Conway For Not Defending Gay Marriage Ban
- Congressman Whitfield Calls House Ethics Allegations "Absurd"
Wed July 18, 2012
Lowes Couple Arrested for String of Burglaries
The Graves County Sheriff’s Department has charged two people in connection to multiple county burglaries dating back to February. Police arrested 41-year-old John Hale and 33-year-old Angela Hale of Lowes this week, and charged them with 16 burglaries and thefts.
Police tracked the couple to Hendersonand recovered multiple items at a residence there. Stolen goods include two four-wheelers, lawn mowers, tools, firearms, electronics and a large amount of jewelry. Redmon said investigators will sort the items and find the rightful owners. The Hales were arraigned in HendersonTuesday. A GravesCountycourt date has not been set.