Most Active Stories
- MSU's Board Changes Tobacco Policy, Passes Salary Increase and Learns of Org. Structural Change
- Murray Residents Voice Comments on Updates to the Human Rights Ordinance
- Murray Composer on Writing "A Winter's Dawn" - Performance This Saturday
- Geologists Record Widespread Activity On Ste. Genevieve Seismic Zone
- [VIDEO] Big Atomic Plays Sounds Good Live Lunch
Wed July 18, 2012
Lowes Couple Arrested for String of Burglaries
The Graves County Sheriff’s Department has charged two people in connection to multiple county burglaries dating back to February. Police arrested 41-year-old John Hale and 33-year-old Angela Hale of Lowes this week, and charged them with 16 burglaries and thefts.
Police tracked the couple to Hendersonand recovered multiple items at a residence there. Stolen goods include two four-wheelers, lawn mowers, tools, firearms, electronics and a large amount of jewelry. Redmon said investigators will sort the items and find the rightful owners. The Hales were arraigned in HendersonTuesday. A GravesCountycourt date has not been set.