Most Active Stories
- Paducah Natives Premiere Tonight with acoUstiKats on NBC's "The Sing-Off"
- McCracken County School District Tests for Talent
- Abramson Pushes for Tax Reform & Clarifies Future Which Doesn't Include Murray State Presidency
- New Details Coming for Downtown Paducah Hotel
- Kentucky Transportation Official Says No US 68/KY 80 Speed Limit Increase Until Project Complete
LowerTown Arts and Music Festival
Fri May 18, 2012
LowerTown: Arts, Music... and Food!
Chocolate dipped cheesecake on a stick, bacon explosions, soulfood, barbecue, pizza, Artisan Kitchen’s goodies, tilapia, catfish, wraps, Italian Water Ice and Rivertown Dogs… Hear about LowerTown food with LowerTown Arts and Music Festival Co-Organizer Michael Terra (whose own Terra Cottage Ceramics is at 514 N 7th St. in LowerTown Paducah).
Maybe the best innovation in the festival this year is flushing commodes instead of porta-potties. Hand-washing stations are also handy!
Friday, May 18: 3 pm - 10 pm
Saturday, May 19: 10 am - 10:30 pm
Sunday, May 20: Noon - 5 pm
See a complete schedule of events and the band lineup at lowertownamf.com.